Based in Atlanta, Ga., Peachtree Aviation offers a turnkey aircraft management program to clients throughout the United States. Our aviation services take care of all the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities involved in owning an aircraft.
From Gulfstreams to Barons, no aircraft is too big or small for us. We will tailor a corporate aircraft management plan to suit your needs. Whether it’s finding hangar space, staffing or maintenance, Peachtree Aviation is prepared to handle your every need. Let us help you maximize your time and productivity with an aircraft management program designed to uniquely meet your needs.
For more information on our management services email us at Management@PeachtreeAviation.com or call 1-877-510-JETS(5387).
We provide a wide range of professional aviation management services for our clients, designed to operate your aircraft under the highest safety standards while enabling you to enjoy substantial savings on the costs of operation. The following is a brief overview of some of our standard offerings. Please contact us and we’ll provide a custom solution that meets your needs.
Our aircraft management services include:
- Aircraft selection and acquisition
- Crew management: hiring, training, payroll, etc.
- Flight scheduling and coordination
- Securing hangar space
- Management of all maintenance functions
- 24/7 customer service to handle every aspect of your trip
- Safety management system implementation
- Insurance coverage through Peachtree Aviation’s fleet policy
- Asset value retention
- Regulatory compliance
Aircraft Acquisition Assistance
Purchasing an aircraft is a complex process. We will guide you through the entire process from initial analysis to completion.
- Determine the right aircraft based on your unique travel needs
- Establish an acquisition strategy including market value research, pre-purchase inspection, and delivery arrangements
- Aircraft records research and review
- Determine total acquisition costs as well as developing an annual budget based on planned usage
- Assist with obtaining financing if necessary
- Hire necessary personnel – flight crew, maintenance technicians, etc.
Custom Aircraft Management and Consultation Services
For clients who do not require the full scope of our services, we are always happy to customize a plan to fit your needs.
Are you already operating an aircraft and just using contract pilots to fly? Who is maintaining the aircraft records? Maintenance and record keeping are key elements in maintaining the value of an aircraft. We can take care of the day-to-day tasks involved in maintaining the aircraft and be a single point of contact when it comes time to fly. You will also have access to our 24/7 customer service to coordinate every aspect of your travel.
Perhaps you are both the aircraft owner and pilot? We can provide support assistance, such as maintenance tracking and scheduling, and negotiation of lower operating costs associated with your flights, as well as turbine transition training, ongoing mentoring and guidance as your experience level grows.
Some of the other aviation consulting services we provide are:
- Aircraft selection and acquisition assistance
- Crew search and placement
- Mentor pilot services
- Startup flight department consultation
Email us at email@example.com or call 1-877-510-5387 with any questions or to find out more about our services.
Why Use an Aircraft Management Company?
Freedom. Freedom from regulatory headaches. Freedom from HR duties. Freedom from the many responsibilities involved in aircraft ownership. Partnering with Peachtree Aviation to provide aircraft management services allows you to enjoy the many benefits of aircraft ownership and better focus your energy where you want.
Client Services Team
Every aircraft management client has access to our 24/7 client support team. Our team will handle every aspect of your travel, including ground transportation and hotel arrangements. They will work together to make sure that you have a smooth and seamless travel experience.
What Private Aviation Solution is Best for You?
Every private aviation user should have a trusted ally that they can consult when it comes to deciding the best approach to private aircraft usage. Maybe you have been considering fractional ownership or jet cards. We will sit down with you to identify your needs and evaluate what path would most efficiently meet your needs. Perhaps a blend of charter and jet card membership is best for you. Maybe a partnership through our Atlanta aircraft management program is best. Whatever the case, we will help you to identify the ideal solution.
Below are a few budgets we have recently prepared for clients:
Why Do Companies Rely on Business Jet Services?
While companies that rely on business aviation represent many different professions and locations, they all have one thing in common: the need for fast, flexible, safe, secure and cost-effective access to destinations around the country and world. Thus, the benefits of a corporate program are clear:
- Business aviation allows access to safe, fast, efficient, flexible and secure travel to anywhere you need to go. Since employees can meet, plan and work with each other aboard business aircraft, productivity en route is greatly enhanced.
- In many instances, business aviation is the best or only transportation option available, opening the door to global commerce for small-community and rural populations by linking them directly to population centers and manufacturing facilities.
- Business aircraft allow employees to make a trip involving stops at several locations, then return to headquarters the same day. Hundreds or thousands of dollars can be saved on hotel rooms, rental cars, meals and other expenses that would be needed to make the same trip over several days via auto, train or airline transport.
Contact us now for more information on our management services! Email us at Management@PeachtreeAviation.com or call 1-877-510-JETS (5387).